Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Is it time for a change in your nursing career?
Would you like to be in charge of when and where you work?
This role is open for Band 5 and Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurses who are looking for their next challenge with a great Early Intervention CMHT.
As a CPN you will be expected to carry out assessments of patients over the age of 16, in the comfort of their own homes. You will devise care and recovery plans, liaising with other services including recovery teams, early intervention and GPs.
Your main aim will be to promote the safety and wellbeing of your patients and their families. You will face challenges, but this is a truly rewarding job and you will be working with a fantastically supportive team.
Advantages of taking this post:
- Job Security contracts last for a minimum of 36 months.
- Flexible working patterns this can be discussed with the CMHT at the point of interview.
- Randstads work app fancy working extra shifts? Find them on our new work app!
- One point of contact your own dedicated consultant here at Randstad.
- Marketleading rates of pay £18 to £31 per hour*, depending on experience and banding.
- A weekly payroll online time sheets & payroll available.
- A quick and hasslefree registration procedure.
- Free mandatory training.
- Access to a variety of clinical training sessions.
- Randstads ReferaFriend scheme refer your friend and you could get £300 in Love2Shop vouchers (T&Cs apply).
Responsibilities of the role:
- Developing care plans and recovery plans aimed at giving your patients the best quality of life.
- Reviewing care plans previously set and working with other services to ensure excellent levels of care.
- Discharge Planning.
- Care Coordination.
- Completion of specialist nursing procedures, including Depot Injections.
To apply for this role you require the following:
- A valid and indate NMC Pin.
- A Mental Health Nursing Qualification (Diploma or Degree).
- Experience of working as a Community Mental Health Nurse.
Randstad are well known as a specialist healthcare recruitment agency and we have been supplying nurses to NHS Trusts and Private Sector clients throughout the region for many years. If you would like more information on this role, please call Rory Maguire on ##### ######. If you would like to discuss any of the other many roles we have, please call our experienced nursing team on the same number.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.