Job provided by ConSol Partners
Share this job on social:
About the job
ConSol Partners' client are looking for a Project Lead Architect on a 6 month contract in Carney Wharf London. Please see below for more information.
Live Position: Project Lead Architect
Location: Carney Wharf London
Contract Length: 6 Month Contract with 1 year extension
Start date: Must be able to start immediately.
- Candidates must have previous experience (minimum 3-5 years) ,of technical architect role(s) at a bank / consultancy or major oil company
- AWS certified or have implemented large scale IT change using AWS or Azure clouds.
- Togaf or similar qualification (preferred)
- Agile Programme delivery / scrum master experience / qualification
- Previous TMS system Implementation an advantage.
- SAP S/4 Hana experience an advantage
- Develop and agree Architecture Quality Plan with the Senior Business Lead Architect.
- Provide oversight of TMS system Integration design and Testing
- Provide oversight of TMS system Non- functional requirements and testing
- Architecture & Design - Lead definition of IT strategies and future applications/services, in service of business need. Comply with standards and ensure Design Authority process for approvals where compliance cannot be maintained.
- Work with Digital Security to ensure Architecture alignment with Digital Security Standards.
- Act as Design Authority (in conjunction with product vendor Technical Architect as applicable) for Architecture Deliverables during project delivery to ensure alignment with Architecture Standards and implementation best practices.
- Create a road-map for Treasury systems beyond 2019 as a strategic platform for the business and impact on the existing Application Landscape.
- Accountable for all project architecture deliverables including Key Design Decisions (KDDs).
- Accountable for design reviews in-line with Governance Standards.
If you are interested in the available position please send your updated CV #####@######.### or contact D: +44 ##### ######Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital