Job provided by Vision for Education
Share this job on social:
About the job
Vision for Education are currently recruiting Teachers to work in PRU's in all Greater Manchester LEA's teaching English. Either experience of, or a desire to work with SEMH children is essential.
The schools have small classes with a teacher and a TA in each class. It is essential that you can provide assistance to students with challenging behaviour as you will be working in an environment that believes in nurturing children to achieve their full potential both socially and academically. You will be required to work with pupils to build positive relationships, and help children overcome barriers to learning.
To be successful in this role you must have/be:
- A qualified English Teacher or experience of teaching English at KS3 & 4.
- Good behaviour management
- Be committed and dedicated in the learning and development of children
- Have a nurturing character
As well as being part of this schools community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly via PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to £350+ worth of free CPD such as Team Teach, Mental Health Awareness, Autism Awareness, SEND code of practise
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events in your local area with complimentary food and drink
If you are an SEMH Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.