Waking Night Support Worker
£8.50 to £8.50 per hour
Are you looking for a long term rewarding career?
We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated hard working individual with a caring nature to supporting people with learning disabilities, complex needs and challenging behaviour.
My client provides full training and financial support to take the Diploma in Health and Social Care.
My client’s ethos has always been that the people they support and their families are at the heart of their organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enhancing and enriching quality of life for all service users and tenants by enabling them to keep moving towards agreed goals and life skills
- Supporting service users / tenants to plan and engage in activities in line with their individualised programme which could include holidays, social events, religious activities, sporting activities, education
- Maintain the general health, wellbeing and emotional needs of each service user / tenant
- Ensuring a high standard of personal care which could include intimate care, attending health appointments, administering medication in line with CMGs policies and responding appropriately to any medical or health concerns
- Ensure the safety of the service users / tenants at all times
- Support the personalised development of each service user / tenant, recognising talent, sensitivities and beliefs, respecting dignity and individuality and providing the individual with choice and control
- Supporting service users / tenant to keep in contact with family and friends, and to participate in social and community activities including annual holiday and professional networks
- Maintain accurate and detailed records in line with legislation and CMG policies and procedures
- Involve service users / tenants in maintaining the cleanliness of the home to a high standard
- Act as a Key worker to individual service users / tenants ensuring the consistent implementation of all the above points
- Work as part of a staff team in a constructive and supportive manner, attending and participating in regular staff meetings and contributing to a culture of open communication and constructive feedback with colleagues
- Dedicated and hard working
- Flexible to work shift patterns
- Good communication skills
- Some experience caring for adults
- Diploma in Health and social Care
- Experience of working within a residential environment
- Experience supporting adults with learning disabilities
Closing date: ASAP
Contact: Ismail at Job paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.
Posted 66 days ago