Job provided by Recruit Mint Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Recruit Mint have an amazing opportunity to join a successful, thriving, growing, international, e-commerce organisation who are currently recruiting an extra Account Manager to join their dynamic team. The organisation has impressive growth plans already in place so this is a fantastic time to become a part of their current and future success. If you are searching for a change that will bring excitement, travel and rewards to your career then this could be the right role for you!
St Neots, Cambridgeshire
£25,000 - £32,000 per annum, depending on experience
Discretionary Bonus of approx 10% of salary and excellent opportunities to earn commission
Are you a career driven Account Manager with a desire to work for a fun and fast paced company?
Have you been working within a B2B sales, account management or business development environment?
Can you influence internal and external decision makers whilst achieving set targets and goals?
• On joining the team you will inherit existing accounts within a particular region of the globe
• You will be responsible to retain and develop successful relationships and to network within your designated region
• Accountable to aid the successful generation of new accounts
• Identify opportunities and implement strategies to increase company partnership success
Support & Environment:
• Superb support - you will not be on your own when it comes to new business generation
• There is a fantastic business development team who are continually aiming to expand and bring in new sales
• Work collaboratively with your colleagues and management team produce innovative ways to develop your region and provide the best service to your customer base
• Modern offices, a work hard, play hard, yet flexible culture matched with international travel and company benefits
• Excellent training provided in the UK & USA
• Competitive Salary (as above)
• Quarterly Bonus
• Gym Membership
• 25 Days Holiday
• Private Medical
• Progression Path
• Free Daily Breakfast & Weekly Lunches
Please APPLY or contact Aaron Bowes for more information.