Job provided by Options Resourcing
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Location - Coventry, West Midlands
Salary - £26000 - £30000
Hours - Days
We are looking to recruit for a well-established, sub-contracting machine shop located in the Coventry area.
Our client is growing in size and are now looking for an experienced Quality Technician who in three years' time will be sitting on the board managing the quality division of the company.
As the Quality Inspector you will ensure quality issues are identified and resolved within the required standard and time frame.
The Quality Inspector will be working mainly in the machine shop, ensuring materials and products sent in are to drawing and that goods produced are to ISO 9##### ######standards.
As the Quality Inspector you must have:
- Experience of calibrating measuring equipment such as Micrometres and Vernier's
- Experience of reading drawings for material and dimensions
- Experience of checking raw materials and machined parts.
- Experience of carry out first off article inspections
- Experience of automotive part approval process and methodologies
- Ability to write reports to the required standards.
- Experience on ISO9001 or similar audit experience
- Full Driving License