Job provided by ICCM
Share this job on social:
About the job
Female Care Assistant Vacancy
Do you want a rewarding career in care, knowing that you are making a difference every day?
ICCM is a national specialist provider of complex care for adults and children with profound disabilities who choose to live in their own homes. Our approach is simple, we work in partnership with clients and commissioning services to provide bespoke packages of care.
We currently require dedicated, flexible female care assistants to support a lady who lives in the Grantham area and has Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
- Pay £8.50 hourly and £60.00 Sleep Night
- Location: Grantham, Lincolnshire
- Hours: Full time, permanent*
- Shifts: 08:00 to 1430 & 14:00 to 20:30 (days)
- 20:00 to 09:30 (sleep nights)
- Applicants must hold a full driving licence valid in the UK.
Experience is desirable but not essential as we offer full training and support to include a 3-day Induction Course. All we ask is that you are able to work all required shifts, motivated to provide an outstanding standard of care and that you possess excellent communication skills.
In return, we offer:
- Free DBS**
- Paid Training
- Competitive hourly rates
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care**
- Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers**
- Employee referral bonus scheme**
So, if you are looking to enhance your care skills or you want a change of career, we are the company for you!
- Applicants will be employed directly by ICCM, hours are contracted following a successful probation period
This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010 and is subject to a satisfactory Full Enhanced Disclosure.
ICCM is an equal opportunities employer.
For further information,please call ##### ###### or the direct Recruitment line on ##### ######