Job provided by Harnham Search & Selection
Share this job on social:
About the job
Senior Technical Digital Analyst
Digital Analyst looking for your next role? If you are an expert with GA and GTM, looking to take your next step up into a senior technical position, this is for you!
This wellestablished agency is looking for a Senior Technical Digital Analyst to join their team to work on exciting projects for blue chip clients. You will be working across Google Analytics 360 and work to bring together media and web analytics, whilst advising your clients on their business strategy so they can get the most out of their data. This company encourages a very collaborative environment, giving you exposure to UX and Web Development as well as offering excellent training, so its a great place to develop your career!
- You will be involved with a variety of projects, some focused on tag management and implementation devising the tagging structure using GTM and making sure the data structure is effective across all their sites
- You will implement tags and check the data layers for clients
- You will also focus on deepdive analysis across the site, looking for areas that can be improved and areas performing well and then reporting on these to the client directly
- You will also need to have awareness of Digital Media in order to make recommendations and bridge the gap between web analytics and digital media
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent commercial experience using Google Analytics to analyse the customer journey onsite and present recommendations back to clients
- Strong experience implementing tags using Google Tag Manager
- Agency experience or consulting experience hugely beneficial
- £40,000 £50,000 depending on experience
- Excellent benefits including lots of office perks!
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rosie OCallaghan at Harnham via the apply link on this page