Job provided by Sitec
Share this job on social:
About the job
Sitec has a requirement for a Project Manager to work for our client based in Bristol. This is a contract position for an estimated 10 months. The max rate of pay will be up to £30.00 p/hr LTD Company.
A vacancy for a Project Manager for Single Aisle Systems has arisen within our clients Commercial site in Filton. The successful candidate will join BXSNY, the project management business partners for Single Aisle Systems.
Your role as project management business partner is to provide project management expertise & support for the IPT Landing Gear, fuel & inerting which plays an important role in strengthening the competiveness of our bestselling fleet. You will take part in these activities for new development projects in the systems perimeter of the A320 family program.
Challenging development projects will give you the opportunity to:
- Integrate in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Practice and improve your project management skills
- Work in an international environment
TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Project planning (schedule and costs) according to applicable standards and monitor the project performance
- Risk and opportunity management
- Change management
- Analyse, integrate and provide quantitative and qualitative data to support decision making
- Prepare project status reports for the project leaders, IPT leader and other stakeholders.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- University degree in project management, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Solid experience in project management (a certification would be a plus)
- Knowledge of the aircraft development processes (Systems, airframe etc.)
- Sense of curiosity and team spirit, desire to learn and evolve
- Advanced level of English
This role may involve some travelling for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.