Job provided by Appoint Group
Share this job on social:
About the job
Job title: Staff Nurse ( RMN ) - Specialist Mental Health Unit
Location : Glasgow, Scotland - free parking on site
Salary: £26,500- £35,800 per annum (£14.36 per hour) + paid breaks
Hours: Full time and part time hours available
Shifts: Day shifts / night shifts / rotational shifts available
Contract type : Permanent
We are recruiting for qualified Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to work within a Mental Health Unit in Glasgow, Scotland. This service is a specialist unit offering care for mental health needs within a secure setting. These roles would suit a Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ), either newly qualified or experienced.
The role of the Staff Nurse is to provide care of the highest standards, bespoke to the individual and in line with regulations. The Staff Nurse is responsible for developing and monitoring care plans to suit each service user and building strong relationships with both service users and family / loved ones.
The Staff Nurse will work as an integral part of the nursing team. It is important that applicants are supportive, committed and dedicated. The Manager at this service is equally approachable and offers regular and on-going training.
We're offering a wide range of different benefits, including a £1000 annual loyalty bonus for all Nurses, a £350 training fund to help towards revalidation and paid breaks.
.The full list of the benefits available is as follows;
- £1000 annual loyalty bonus for all Nurses
- £350 training fund to help towards revalidation
- Paid breaks
- 35 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Preceptorship programmes for newly qualified Nurses
- Nurse management programme
- Tier 2 sponsorship wherever needed
- Designated training staff on hand to conduct regular training courses
- Fully funded induction programme for all Nurses
- Various e-learning materials
- Staff awards- national and regional
- Free Uniform
- Discounted Meals while on Shift
- Child care vouchers
- Quarterly incentive scheme
- Pension scheme
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
- Retail discounts and vouchers
- Holiday discounts
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Employee assistance program to all contracted staff including face to face counselling
To apply for this role you should be a registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) with a valid NMC PIN. You should be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply, or simply discuss further, please contact Amy Daruvalla at Appoint Group on ##### ###### and email a copy of your latest CV to #####@######.###
All applications are completely confidential.