Job provided by Rise Technical
Share this job on social:
About the job
HGV Technician (Field Based Inspections)
£34,000 £35,000 + Training + Van + Pension
Are you a HGV Technician looking to move off the tools into an inspectors role and work for a leading transport provider?
On offer is a highly autonomous inspection role where you will be recognised as an industry expert and have the opportunity to progress within the business long term. The role comes complete with your own vehicle and great benefits package.
The company are renowned as one of the leaders in the transport sector and have a nationwide presence. They cater for all major blue chip clients and pride themselves on exceptionally high standards. They are looking to expand and are willing to train a HGV Technician who wants an off the tools inspector role.
This autonomous home based role will consist of carrying out inspections on a range of HGVs and commercial vehicles. You will need to have a good knowledge of the HGV Inspectors Manual and apply this in your day to day role.
Here is a rare opportunity for a HGV Technician who wants to move into an inspectors role and become part of a leading transport provider in the UK where you can build a successful career.
- HGV Technician (Field Based Inspections)
- Home based autonomous role inspecting HGVs and Commercial Vehicles
- Training and clear routes to progress
- £34,000 £35,000 + Training + Progression + Vehicle + Benefits
- Proven experience working on HGVs and competent knowledge of the HGV inspectors manual
- Looking for a hands off inspection role
- Wants to work for a leading transport company
- Wants to progress long term
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this