Job provided by Harnham Search & Selection
Share this job on social:
About the job
Global Senior PPC Manager (FTC 12 Months)
If youre Paid Search expert with excellent commercial experience on a global scale in a userfocused, fastpaced environment this is the role for you!
If you have a passion for PPC and want to drive the strategy for this global business this is a great opportunity. This tech company are a hugely successful startup business that have expanded across the globe covering 13 markets this Senior PPC Manager role will work across all those markets and drive change working with the marketing teams.
As the Global Senior PPC Manager you can be expected to:
- You will develop and implement the paid search strategy for the company globally by working with the local markets and ensuring best practice and rolling out Adwords innovation
- You will manage all paid search suppliers and including Google and Bing
- You will drive prioritisation and ensure tests are producing accurate data, working collaboratively with the Solutions teams and Marketing teams to communicate the results across the wider business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Commercial experience of managing PPC campaigns
- Experience managing a team of PPC specialists
- Ideally a numerical or marketing degree
- Excellent communication skills
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- £65,000 £80,000
- Benefits including a bonus scheme, share scheme and many other perks!
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rosie OCallaghan at Harnham via the apply link on this page