Job provided by Protocol
Share this job on social:
About the job
Exciting, temporary opportunity!
Protocol are looking for a dedicated and caring individual with a genuine passion for supporting learners to achieve their full potential. If you are looking for a rewarding role in a diverse and challenging environment, we want to hear from you.
You will be responsible for the delivery of effective teaching and learning across the Maths department
Teaching of ALevel and GCSE Maths
You will deliver consistently good or better teaching sessions and motivate learners to raise their ambitions and realise their full potential.
The person & qualifications
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification or be working towards one (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed).
- Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in a related subject area.
- Have recent experience of the ALevel and GCSE curriculum
- A DBS Certificate that is on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
You will have excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to develop a rapport as a responsible and trustworthy role model for learners to support them to fulfil their potential.
Why Protocol? What are the benefits of working with us?
You will receive:
- The support of a highly experienced and dedicated FE Recruitment Consultant.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- What you see is what you get no admin charges or hidden surprises.
- Secure online profile where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details.
- Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities in over 250 Colleges and FE Providers across the UK.
If you have the skills and passion to provide excellent support to learners to aid their learning experience, then please apply.
As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.