Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you a SEN Teacher looking for an exciting new career step? Can you easily communicate with all of the students, parents and colleagues you come into contact with? Can you see yourself getting emersed into a new longterm position?
Well if you live in Torbay, or youre willing to travel, we have the perfect role for you!
- Free parking
- Free training, both online and onsite
- Onsite canteen with hot food
- ReferaFriend scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Supportive and outgoing colleagues
- Great school and learning environment
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils development
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with challenging behaviour
- A drive to inspire the next generation
- Familiar with Maths and Further Maths at Alevel
If this sounds like you, you have got to press Apply Now! Get in touch on ##### ######and ask for Alex; you could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
You will need to satisfy eligibility to work criteria, referencing details and have a DBS (we can help
you to obtain) that is registered on the update service.