Job provided by Urban Recruitment Group
Share this job on social:
About the job
Community Nurse Coventry
MedicsPro Healthcare is recruiting community nurses to work flexible adhoc shifts in Coventry
As a tier, one agency MedicsPro can offer shifts up to 3 months in advance at competitive rates of pay to suit your lifestyle. Alternatively, short notice shifts are available at enhanced rates.
MedicsPro is a leading awardwinning supplier of healthcare professionals nationally to the NHS and Private sector with an approved Framework Status.
Why should a community nurse choose MedicsPro?
- First as a tier 1 supplier we have the first sight of the hospitals requirements
- Rewarding weekly incentives. Loyalty bonuses. Referral scheme.
- Flexible parttime or fulltime work to suit your availability.
- Easy fast online or postal application process and smartphone shift booking
- Reliable guaranteed work, twice weekly payroll with a range of payment options;
PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Clinical nurse lead team offering free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 round the clock support from your specialist dedicated consultant
- Compliance we hold a platinum status with the national framework for compliance
- Mileage paid via expenses
Experience / Requirements:
- NMC registration
- At least six months Community/ district nursing experience (within the last two years)
- Valid driving licence
- Dedication and compassion
- To meet our compliance requirements including clinical references and DBS
Apply follow the simple application steps
Call if you have any questions about rates, shifts, other locations etc call one of our friendly team on ##### ######MedicsPro is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.