Registered Staff Nurse Required
- Our client is one of the UKs leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK.
With hospitals around the country, 30 years of experience in our sector and highly skilled and experienced teams, we help patients and commissioners find the right care pathways without the need for multiple reassessments.
Outstanding job opening for Registered Mental Nurse RMN to work in fantastic service. This prestige service is around 20 bedded semi-detached property, offers a residential care setting for patients with mental illness.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of 14.00 per hour plus other great benefits. The service supports residents to promote and maintain independent livings skills, social integration and meaningful engagement.
Our Registered Mental Nurse role involves:
- Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, youll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
To be successful as a Registered Mental Nurse, youll need:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Experienced nurses and newly qualified nurses will be considered
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development Reference ID: 1327
Posted 51 days ago