Job provided by Zoek
Share this job on social:
About the job
This role sits within King's successful Fundraising & Supporter Development department (F&SD), in the Direct Marketing team.
Your core responsibility will be to manage and motivate a team of 30 King's student telephone fundraisers to raise money from alumni during the Spring phone campaign (running from late February until the end of April).
You will be:
- Training, motivating and leading our team of student callers, equipping them with the skills to inspire King's alumni to give back to the university
- Running the day-to-day logistics of the phone campaign e.g. paying caller wages, arranging shift rotas and supervisors, checking any actions from calling the night before
- Managing the phone campaign budget
- Liasing with internal teams (in particular the Data team and Finance teams) to ensure the right alumni are called, and to make sure donors are thanked properly
- Managing phone campaign shifts, offering support and constructive feedback to student callers
- Updating phone campaign materials, and occasionally supporting the Direct Marketing team on direct mail and email projects, as required
QualificationsEducated to A-level, degree level is preferable.
-Experience of working in telephone fundraising, whether as a student caller at university, or at a telefundraising agency, would be an advantage
-Experience of working in a customer service/ customer facing role
-Experience of managing people, whether in a voluntary or work capacity
The successful candidate will be:
-A strong communicator capable of training, motivating and leading a team of students to successfully reach fundraising targets
-Capable of juggling multiple projects and prioritising accordingly
-Comfortable giving feedback to callers, and managing people
-Passionate about raising money for the university's students and research projects