Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you an experienced Fostering Manager? Are you passionate for providing first class care in Children Services? If so, Cumbria County Council are looking for a Manager to lead the Fostering Team in Workington. The contract is initially 3 months however, may be extended.
If you are a Social Worker looking for your next Challenge, wed love to hear from you!
You will be responsible for providing leadership and development to a dedicated fostering team of Social Workers in Workington.
The successful candidate can expect attractive pay rates of up to £45 per hour.
Benefits of working for Randstad as a Social Worker:
- Social Work recruitment specialists with over 12 years experience providing staff to social services across the North East and Cumbria.
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us
- A full range of Free training available
- Support and training to support your HCPC revalidation
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
As a Social Worker on the Fostering Team you will be responsible for:
- Supervise a team of social workers to provide excellent support to foster carers in the North West.
- Ensure the team understands and adheres to the Quality Assurance Framework.
- Ensure effective assessment, risk management and safe care planning protects the most vulnerable children in our care.
- Ensure social work practice is purposeful and effective.
- Report writing
- Liaising with other professional bodies where appropriate
- Setting high standards is key and must deliver excellent practice, motivating all staff to do the same.
The minimum requirements for this role are:
Social Work Qualification
Randstad Care is a specialist Social Work recruitment agency. Our specialist consultants work with Local Authorities, NHS, and Private and Voluntary organisations across the UK. Whether you are looking for an interim post close to home, or nationally, we are able to assist you with a dedicated point of contact to provide support and guidance.
Do you know any Social Workers, Senior Social Workers, Managers or Senior Managers looking for a new role? If so, We offer a fantastic refer a friend scheme, where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every referral!
If you wish to apply for this role or would like to discuss any of the other opportunities we have then please contact Ethan Proud on ##### ######, or click Apply below.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.