Job provided by SmartRecruiters
Share this job on social:
About the job
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Growing older can be very stressful for some people, so can you imagine taking someone out of their home too? Our CAREGivers allow older people to live long and happy lives, whilst promoting their dignity and independence.
Would you like a job where you can really make a difference to someone’s life?
This position will involve supporting clients with a range of activities in and around their home and/or out and about in the community. Whether you have years of experience or have never worked in care before, if you can bring a can-do attitude and a smiley face, we can teach you everything else.
Why work for Home Instead Senior Care?
· This is an amazingly rewarding job!
· Minimum 1-hour care calls so no rushing to your next call
· Our clients enjoy the relationship they build with our CAREGivers
· To be part of a team that is genuinely passionate about High Quality Companionship and person-centred care
· You will have regular clients keeping travelling to a minimum and enabling continuity for our customers
· Genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career
· Ongoing support and training for national qualifications
· Paid Holidays
· The opportunity to build up your hours the longer you are with us
· Full Induction Provided
Do I meet the criteria?
Are you passionate and do you want to make a difference to someone’s life?
Could you offer our clients companionship and support without taking away their dignity?
Do you have a good work ethic?
Are you naturally caring and dependable?
We are looking for CAREGivers in the East Nottingham area.
To apply for this position please click on the apply button below or call our office on ##### ###### and speak to Ellie Perkins, who will be happy to discuss any questions about being a CAREGiver for Home Instead.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.