Job provided by Web Recruit
Share this job on social:
About the job
Data Analyst Successful Healthcare Media Agency
Are you a meticulous Data Analyst who works well under pressure? Can you turn complex data into tangible insights and simplify large data sets? If so, our client wants to hear from you.
About The Organisation
Our client is a specialist healthcare focused media agency with over 30 years’ experience. Serving blue chip clients from around the globe, they help leading pharmaceutical companies to plan and deliver integrated and optimised print and digital media campaigns and multichannel engagement solutions.
They also provide a range of innovative digital tools to simplify, optimise and (when possible) automate time-consuming processes, enabling businesses to perform at their best.
Our client is now looking for a Data Analyst to join their dedicated team in Hersham to analyse the performance of their digital advertising operations.
- Salary of up to £30,000 DOE
- KPI driven and ad-hoc bonuses
- Workplace pension
- 25 days’ holiday
- On-site gym membership
- Free car parking
- Subsidised on-site canteen and coffee shop
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow with a leading specialist media agency that serves blue chip healthcare clients from around the globe.
As one of the key innovators within their sector, our client is proud of their award-winning, media-driven solutions. They have a very strong sense of team work and each member of their team is highly valued.
You’ll be supported to build on your existing expertise, share your ideas and make a positive, lasting impact within the organisation.
Every part of our client’s business is focused on delivering customer service excellence and innovation, and their work environment is no different. Based in a science and technology park, you’ll join smart and modern offices where collaboration is encouraged.
As a Data Analyst, you’ll report on media campaigns and deliver insights for use across the business.
Specifically, you will:
- Monitor and interpret data and analyse results across global and UK campaigns
- Work with the Media Team to deliver insights to support media planning decisions and campaigns
- Manage and implement databases and strategies to optimise efficiency and quality
- Implement consistent processes across teams to enhance efficiency
- Produce high-quality presentations for client meetings
- Extract data from ad servers and web analytics tools
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis and data management requests and projects
- Investigate any data anomalies
To join our client as their Data Analyst, you’ll need:
- Experience of working with data in an insight and analytics role
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- To be highly numerate and able to work with a high level of accuracy
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- To be confident working with large data sets
- The ability to quickly analyse data and situations, problem solve and communicate insights and potential solutions effectively
- The flexibility to occasionally work outside standard office hours
Previous media or advertising analytics experience gained within a pharma or consumer media environment would be beneficial to your application.
Our client are eager to hear from you if you have experience as a Data Analyst, Insight Analyst, Analyst, Media Analyst, Advertising Analyst, Campaign Analyst, Data Analytics Executive, Campaign Data Analyst, Campaign Performance Analyst, or Data Insight Analyst.
So, if you’re an organised and results-driven Data Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 9:00 17:30 with occasional early morning and evening work.