Job provided by Tradewind Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
Tradewind Recruitment are looking for Level 3 Nursery Nurses to help support a school setting with a Nursery and EYFS unit attached. The setting boasts excellent facilities and is one of the best in the area.
You will be caring for children aged 05 years, providing high quality care and learning experiences for children within the nursery setting. Because of the schools rural local it is essential that you are able to drive; there is ample parking available on site. Pay is negotiable and dependant on hours worked and experience.
You will need:
Minimum Level 3 (CACHE) in relevant childcare qualification or equivalent
Paediatric First Aid is desirable but not essential
Experience working within a nursery setting Recent experience of working with EYFS
Genuine care for the children wellbeing and educational development To be able to work independently and as part of a close knit team of Nursery nurses and assistants
For more information contact Katie on ##### ###### or email #####@######.###
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! Thats 23 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance so youre fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning our support doesnt stop once weve secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully
certified CPD courses, thats 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.