Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Site Manager (New Build PVC)
Location: Castlecary, Cumbernauld
Salary: up to £29,500
Hours of Work: 39 hour week (M-T, ##### ######, F - ##### ######)
CMS Window Systems is an industry leading building envelope contractor specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of PVCu and aluminium windows, doors and curtain walling systems.
Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to manage the installation works on our PVC window and door refurbishment projects.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Liaising with the CMS design team and ensure a technical knowledge of the project is understood;
- Recruiting and managing all on site sub-contract and books in labour, ensuring all documentation is complete and approved prior to starting on site.
- Ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of all staff on the site, including the completion of the required CMS Health and Safety documentation;
- Attending all required progress / technical meetings and reporting back as required.
- Ensuring an appropriate level of correspondence with sub-contractor and client teams is maintained via the use of email, daily progress reports and weekly progress updates
- Liaising with production and dispatch teams to ensure timely delivery of package materials to site and associated drawings as required.
- Maintaining and monitoring all site quality control, checking and approving all complete installed works via the use of CMS sign-off documentation firstly with sub-contractor and then with client teams until satisfactory sign-off is achieved.
The ideal candidate will be:
Able to read and understand product functions from technical diagrams, instruction manuals and design drawings.
Able to demonstrate excellent communication, time management and organisation skills.
In possession of a full, clean driving license and a current CSCS card, SMSTS or SSSTS.
Experience of working with a commercial glazing contractor would be beneficial.
What CMS can offer:
Helping our employees achieve a healthy work-life balance is important to us.
If you join CMS, as well as receiving a competitive salary, you'll also have the opportunity to explore flexible working arrangements.
Core benefits include enhanced holiday entitlements, company pension scheme, life insurance and onsite parking.
Please apply now with your CV and covering letter.
Our ethos at CMS Window Systems is that cultural diversity and individual differences are positively valued and individuals are encouraged to develop and maximise their true potential in an environment free from harassment and discrimination. Personal data held by CMS in relation to employment applications will be used and managed in accordance with our Job Applicant Privacy Notice, which is available on our website.