Clinical Unit Manager ( RGN or RMN ) - Nursing Home
Solihull, West Midlands, England
£35k - 38k per year + Great Benefits
Clinical Unit Manager ( RGN or RMN )
- Location: Solihull, Birmingham
- Position: Clinical Unit Manager
- Service: General and mental health care, Dementia and Alzhimers
- Salary: up to £38,000 per annum negotiable DOE
- Hours: Full time based on 42 hours
- Shifts: Days Monday to Friday Office hours
- Contract type: Permanent
I am looking for a highly motivated registered nurse RGN, RMN who will play a key role within this care home as the Clinical Unit Manager. The home specialises in care of older adults with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's Disease and Stroke and Dementia, the home is Located in Solihull, Birmingham with good transport links.
You will be responsible for leading your team, day-to-day care activity in your designated unit, this will be including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Annual pay reviews
- Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- Cash Plan discount card
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- Life assurance
- Indemnity insurance
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Sick pay - 6 weeks' paid sick pay
How to apply if you are looking:
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. Please apply through the job email or call me regarding the position.
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting . If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
My email is email@example.com and my direct dial is 01489774212
Posted 41 days ago