Line Chef Cherry Laurel
The Role and Ideal Candidate: As a talented chef you will be responsible for delivering top quality dishes. Communication is key in this high volume, fast paced environment. Knowledge and understanding of food safety and hygiene is critical, along with delivering food to specification. As part of the kitchen team you will be the key ingredient in the success of this business!
The Benefits: We like to treat our employees like our family so we offer the best in employee benefits:
- A competitive hourly rate of pay
- Our online discount scheme, Marston’s R£wards, giving you high street and online discounts so you can treat yourself.
- 20% discount on Marston’s food and hotels with our Privilege Card at our Marston’s managed houses
- 30% off food and drink while on shift
- Childcare vouchers so your little ones are safe and sound
- Regular incentive schemes to keep you motivated and recognise your hard work
- Uniform provided
- Our Chef Development programme help you build on your knowledge and sharpen your skills and our Career Path which could see you progress to Head Chef level and beyond!
The Place to Be: At Marston’s we are leading the way in the ever changing hospitality industry. With over 180 years’ experience under our belt, we celebrate our heritage whilst dreaming big for the future.
Posted 54 days ago