Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you an experienced Nursery Assistant looking for a new role?
Are you passionate about EYFS and shaping the lives of children aged 05?
I am currently recruiting for a nursery based in Nelson who are looking for an experienced member of staff to fit into their friendly team.
This is a state of the art setting with fantastic facilities and many opportunities to develop your skills.
This role would be based in the baby room, so experience with babies would be required.
If this sounds like something that sparks your interest, please read on to find out more and apply.
- Dedicated and passionate manager who will mentor you along the way.
- Exciting setting to work in.
- Career development opportunities.
- The ability to be creative and take responsibility in leading tasks.
- Training on site.
- Uniform provided.
- Close to local transport links.
- £300 refer a friend vouchers through Randstad.
- Day to day care of children aged 05 in a nursery setting.
- You will be solely responsible for the care of someone elses child so you must have a caring and dedicated nature.
- Adhering to policies and procedures in relation to the specific establishment.
- Observation and planning in accordance with EYFS.
- Providing termly progress reports to parents and carer to track the childs progress.
- Development of trusting relationships with parents or carers to support the development needs of key children.
- Safeguarding and welfare of children and the reporting of any sensitive issues.
- Providing children with stimulating play activities and keeping them engaged.
- Assisting with tidying up and setting rooms for the following day.
- Cooking, preparing and feeding meals to children.
- Assisting with toilet training and nappy changing.
- Following health and safety procedures and reporting any issues to your line manager.
- Supporting students and apprentices within your team.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a nursery setting.
- Sound knowledge of EYFS and how to put it into practice.
- NNEB or CACHE Level 2 or 3 Childcare qualification.
- An enthusiastic attitude towards working in a nursery.
- The patience and experience of looking after babies.
Randstad are committed to the safety of children, therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Does this sound like a role that would suit you? Are you interested in applying to work in this fantastic setting?
Please contact Holly Oldham on ##### ###### or email #####@######.### with an updated CV and I will call you for an informal chat.