Motorbike Service Advisor
- We are recruiting for an Established Dealer Group who have a requirement for a Service Advisor to join their busy dealership.
- The role involves booking in vehicles which are due in for a service/ maintenance on their vehicles, organising the paperwork, and coordinating with the Workshop Manager/ Service Manager for the work to be carried out.
- Up-selling is a large part of the role and makes up a significant proportion of the commission along with customer service related targets. They are offering a competitive salary plus commission with a host of other benefits. Requirements
- Ideally, you will have experience of working a main dealership front desk and have a "customer first" mindset. If you are a confident, organised and well presented individual and have the ability to quickly engage with customers, you will be successful in this role. Benefits
- They are offering a highly competitive salary plus commission.
- If you want to progress your career with a dynamic and forward thinking motor group, do not miss this opportunity.
- Our client’s industry leading record of internal recognition and promotion, means that the sky is the limit for ambitious and capable candidates.
- If you want to know more, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or get in touch with Darin on 07772 232611.
- Veritas Careers will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission. For a confidential, and honest chat with one of our motor-trade experienced recruitment specialists who understand your needs get in touch today. Honesty, Integrity. Quality - Veritas Careers
Posted 55 days ago