Alexandria, West Dunbartonshire, Scotland
£7.83 - 7.83 per hour
We have hours available for a Flexible Worker - Retail Security Officer working at a small Retail Store in Alexandria.
This assignment is to provide cover for long term sickness.
Hours: Average of 40 hours per week, Monday, Thursday - Saturday 12.00 - 20.00 & Sunday 11.00 - 19.00.
Pay rate: £7.83 per hour. Weekly pay.
The ability to work hours to suit you (i.e. part time, full time, odd days, weekends)
Gain valuable experience
Earn additional money (second income)
Full PAYE status (still allows Tax Credits/SSP etc)
Company Pension (when applicable)
Weekly pay every Friday
- Possibility of future permanent opportunities
You may be able to get additional benefits including High St, money off vouchers, reduced cost insurances etc (conditions apply)
Person specification: To be considered, you will need:
- A valid SIA Licence;
- A full five year checkable employment history;
- Industry experience and background;
- Willingness to be flexible in working hours;
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication;
- Able to produce effective reports and maintain effective records;
An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach;
- Ability to work in a team, but also on own initiative;
Responsibilities: Security will be required to:
- Ensuring all security requirements are met in line with site assignment instructions;
- Conducting patrols to ensure assignment premises, stock and staff are safe;
- Dealing with site staff and visitors in a professional manner;
- Assisting any conflict resolution;
- Completing any necessary paperwork and reporting'
- Supervise and control site access;
Posted 158 days ago