Job provided by Driver Hire
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Driver Hire Tonbridge are currently looking for a LGV2 driver to work for a variety of our clients based in Tonbridge and the surrounding areas.
We work closely with our clients to help them with their temporary or permanent HGV recruitment needs.
While working for Driver Hire you will work for various customers including general haulage, builders merchants, fresh and frozen food suppliers and many more.
We supply drivers for holiday and sickness cover, short and long term contracts and some of these roles can lead to permanent positions for reliable candidates.
We offer the opportunity for additional training, this mainly being HIAB for a variety of summer contracts we will be working on.
• Complete prompt and correct deliveries with the use of delivery notes (obtaining signatures when required)
• Assist with additional duties that may be outside the typical driving role, on or off the customers site
• To keep the vehicle clean at all times and carry out daily checks
• Maintain good customer relations by being courteous and helpful at all times
• Cat C Licence
• Some commercial driving experience is preferred but we are very happy to work with driver's that have recently passed there class 2 test
• Full PPE and Sat Nav
Hours of work can vary with assignments starting anywhere between 0500 – 0800 each morning.
Ideally you will be able to travel to assignments in Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells and sometimes Hastings.
Hourly rate £11.50 paid through our DH Umbrella scheme (alternative scheme available) - weekly pay on a Friday.
91% of our current candidates say they are proud to work for Driver Hire, the UK's leading logistics recruiter so if you are interested in knowing more please apply online and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch.
Click Apply Now for more information and phone number