Job provided by Corecruitment Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Our client is looking for an experienced IT professional to join a high-profile site in London.
As the Network Engineer you will design, implement, maintain, and support the growing network infrastructure. You will be part of a team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience
- Deep understanding of network protocols
- Solid understanding of the TCP/IP model
- Hands on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Experience with the Juniper is highly desirable:
- Establishes and maintains network performance
- Troubleshooting network problems.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Work within configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Interested in this amazing challenge? Contact Will with your updated CV #####@######.###
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at COREcruitment or call us on ##### ######for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.