Night Healthcare Assistant
Halesowen, West Midlands
£7.83 - £8.38 per hour
Night Healthcare Assistant Location: Romsleyhour Hourly Rate: £7.83 and £8.40 per hour
Yew Tree Nursing Home is a well established Nursing home which aims to provide its residents with a secure, relaxed and homely environment in which their care, wellbeing and comfort is of prime importance. All staff will preserve and maintain dignity, individuality and privacy of all residents within a warm and caring environment and in so doing will be sensitive to the residents ever changing needs. Our objective is to provide excellent care which embraces fundamental principles and good care practice.
- Full/Part Time Night Care Assistant Contracts Available
- Ongoing care training & the opportunity to take QCF qualifications
- Paid Breaks
- Tunic/Polo shirt Uniform
- Free Meal at Lunch Time
- Paid Day off for Birthday
- DBS Paid By the home
- Paid Social Events with the residents i.e. Day Trips, Garden Parties etc
- Must have working experience of care
- Be kind, caring and compassionate
- Excellent communication skills
- A good listener who is patient
- Organised, resilient and hardworking
- Flexible working availability
- Be able to provide two references and a checkable work history.
Access to a vehicle is required due to the location of the home and lack of public transport to the village.
Shift pattern: 8.00pm to 8.00am Monday to Sunday as per rota
This position would be suitable for anyone looking for work as a Homecare Worker, Care Assistant, Healthcare Assistant, Carer, Careworker, Domiciliary Careworker or Home Care Assistant.
Please click the Apply button to forward through a copy of your CV.
Posted 158 days ago