Job provided by Breezy HR
Share this job on social:
About the job
Showroom Sales Consultant
Full-Time & Temp (10 month contract)
With an ambitious plan to build an innovative and service-driven company, Bassetts opened its doors in 1978. Now, 40 years on, the award-winning plumbers' merchant has 16 branches covering every county in Northern Ireland. Bassetts are known for supplying quality plumbing, heating, bathroom and renewable energy solutions, to the trade and public. For those larger projects, our commercial team are happy to advise and support you. A local company with global backing. The company have found the perfect balance between being focused on Northern Ireland while also reaping the benefits of being part of the Saint-Gobain Group, a worldwide company with over 1,000 outlets in 18 countries. Bassetts are a people business; our customer's come to us and stay with us because we have knowledgeable staff that are very much a part of your local community. We are proud that our employees are long-serving and that they can work and develop themselves in our supportive environment.
· To establish customer requirements and generate a genuine interest in products.
· Provide customer with a detailed and agreed specification of their requirements and a quotation for same.
· Through established company procedures ensure all quotations are followed up and maximise all sales opportunities.
· To plan, organise and coordinate sales and deliveries, from the showroom and warehouse to ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved.
· To proactively develop new sales opportunities.
· To receive enquiries and convert into successful sales.
· To ensure all paperwork is handled efficiently.
· To control costs and maximising sales opportunities and profitability.
· Merchandising within the showroom ensuring all products are properly stocked and presented at all times.
· To work as part of a team and promote maximum efficiency within the department, ensuring all necessary procedures are followed.
· Recording customer complaints and ensuring that all are dealt with promptly and to the satisfaction of the customer and company
· Ensuring stock is maintained at a satisfactory level and that proper ordering procedures are followed.
· Ideally 2 years' experience
· Evidence of success in a previous sales role
· Confident, outgoing personality
· Excellent communication skills Self-motivated and professional personality
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community