Job provided by Paul Mitchell Associates
Share this job on social:
About the job
Cashier & Bookkeeper
Our client based in Leicester City Centre are looking to recruit a new Finance Administrator to their team in the role of Cashier/Bookkeeper the role will initially involve approx 20 hours with a degree of flexibility as to hour those are worked.
Ideally were looking for a candidate who is immediately available, on short notice or able to work some hours during December to enable a solid handover with the outgoing Bookkeeper.
Accounts Management Job Description
- Maintenance of Accounting Records, including Sales, Purchases, Office and Client Accounts and Petty Cash.
- Weekly reconciliation of Client and Office Accounts.
- Preparation of weekly Management Information for principal.
- Preparation and payment of Staff Salaries, including HMRC payments. Submission of HMRC returns.
- Monthly balance of Client Accounts within our Property Management software.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT return on SAGE.
- Credit control on sales on a weekly basis.
- Preparation of monthly Management Information and comparison with previous years figures.
- Processing of Deposits held in Special Clients Accounts.
- Preparation of Annual HMRC returns. Quarterly returns for nonresident tax if required.
- Support in preparation of analysis of monthly fees within Professional Indemnity Insurance renewal.
Property Management Job Description
In addition to the above we are keen to include Property Management support for our current administrators.
- Issue of Rent Demands, monthly and quarterly.
- Monitoring of payment and chasing of rent when required.
- Preparation of Rent distributions to Clients, as required.
- Processing Insurance Premiums and making payments.
- Support required in providing Service Charge payments.
It is possible that our client is able to provide parking, however there is a Pay & Display or On Street Parking in walking distance.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.