Job provided by The Care Bureau Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Care Assistant / Domiciliary Carer
£8.10 to £11.00 per hour
- Are you looking for a career change and thinking of your first role in care?
- Have you cared for a family member or friend and thinking this is something you would like to do for a job?
- Maybe youre an experienced carer looking for a change?
WELL, WE HAVE THE JOB FOR YOU!
We are currently hiring care assistants and looking for passionate applicants who want to provide the best quality of care, helping them maintain their independence in their own homes.
Our carers are involved in all aspects of support, assisting with meal preparation, medication, personal care, washing and dressing, and the occasional shopping trip.
No day is the same in the life a Care Assistant, so why not apply now to kick start your care career and start in one of the most rewarding roles around.
You can call our 24hour hotline on ##### ######or email for more information on
What we provide:
- Full training and support in the field to become the best carer
- Local work to where you live
- Regular clients, people that you build a relationship with
- Flexible hours available
- You can earn up to £11 per hour, plus mileage and travel time
- Paid by the visit and not by the minute
- Free DBS and uniform
- Career progression when positions are available
- Study towards a Health and Social Care Diploma
- Update training, to extend on your knowledge
- Ongoing support from all office staff
About The Care Bureau
We are a family run business that operates in Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, and Shropshire. Established in 1997, we provide services to clients in their own homes, nursing and residential, hospitals and private home care. We believe that you will be truly impressed by the extensive knowledge and experience or not only our hands on nursing and care staff, but also that of our managers, directors, and trainers.
Care Assistant / Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Assistant / Homecare Support Worker / Health Care Assistant / Community Care Worker / Carer / Private Carer
INTERNAL CODE INDSP / TCOD