Opportunity for Registered General Nurse
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Registered General Nurse to join a team at a Care Home that is based in Belfast. The 40 bedded home provides a high standard of residential and nursing care for elderly people and young adults that are living with physical disabilities for young and old adults. This is a full time or part time role and the successful nurse will receive a competitive salary of 16.50 per hour dependent on experience, with great additional benefits such as a welcome bonus of 1,250. As a Registered General Nurse you will need to:
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical and social needs.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees. To be considered for this role you will need to be Registered General Nurse Reference ID: 2101 If you believe you have the right experience for this opportunity then please call Rachel Cummins on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 142 days ago