Job provided by Law Staff
Share this job on social:
About the job
Legal 500 firm in Essex seeks an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor on a full-time, permanent basis.
A fantastic opportunity has now arisen for a dynamic Commercial Property Solicitor to join our client’s thriving practice located in Colchester, Essex. The successful applicant will work alongside the firm’s partners in the commercial property department, whilst providing first class services at all times.
• Landlord and tenant matters
• Site acquisition
• Run a plot sales team
• Drafting commercial leases
• Freehold sales and purchases
• Negotiating leases
• Property finance
• Liaising with clients and other professionals
• Exceed the firm’s set billing targets
• Participate in business development and marketing activities
• Applications are encouraged from solicitors with a minimum of ten years’ PQE
• Solid experience in commercial property and residential development is essential for this role
• Excel in client care and communication both verbally and written
• Be a strong team player with the accompanying ability to work efficiently under your own initiative
• Demonstrate a genuine desire to be involved in the future growth plans for the firm
• Be highly organised and able to prioritise tasks effectively
One of the oldest established firms in the country and ranked in the Legal 500, this firm is renowned for its high level of client care and practice management. It is a trusted provider of legal services across a range of areas and excels in employing experts in their chosen fields. Now recruiting for its office in Colchester, Essex, the firm is seeking a dynamic Commercial Property Solicitor.
• Generous holiday allowance
Solicitor – Commercial Property
For further details of this Commercial Property Solicitor vacancy, please contact Monty on ##### ######quoting reference MB04277401.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details