Job provided by Red Recruit Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Sales Account Manager VR/19689
The Company & Role:
Do you have that entrepreneurial flare, a passion for sales?
If so, my client, a well-respected Media and Events Company based in Chelmsford, are seeking an experienced Sales Person to join their expanding team.
This is an exciting role where you will be selling not only in one of the UKs top B2B Business Magazines, but also their Business Exhibition as well as the companys digital platforms.
The role offers great potential to work your way up within the company into senior levels, as well as uncapped commission.
- Achieve monthly targets set by cross selling media products (including print, digital and events) to increase the revenue streams of each
- Generate new business by sourcing own leads, and building relationships with C-suite decision makers and/or marketing departments through cold-calling
- Ensure that KPIs are met, including: call times daily, lead generation and number of qualified pitches made per day
- Business development of existing accounts
- Minimum of 2 years B2B sales experience (media preferred but not essential) selling to board level/marketing departments
- Evidence of consistently achieving/exceeding targets
- Ability to be self-motivated when required along with working well within a team
- Highly organised and able to lead and manage multiple responsibilities including various campaigns, clients and team members
- A genuine passion for sales with the drive to progress
- Youll receive a salary of £18K- 25K DOE + Uncapped commission (OTE £30K- 45K)
- Hours 9am-5.30pm
If you're interested, click apply to send an up-to-date CV, or email our Local Team on #####@######.###