Commercial Gas Engineer
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
£34k - 38k per year + Van, optional overtime, training and progression etc.
A Commercial Gas Engineer is required to join a successful and well established company within the HVAC sector. This is an extremely exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer looking to progress within a reputable and forward thinking company.
A reputation built over 30 years of experience delivering both domestic & commercial heating, air conditioning and facilities management services across Oxfordshire and surrounding areas. A company whose values are built on value, efficiency, trust and reliability.
- Service, Repair and Installation of commercial systems (Boilers & Associated equipment).
- Carry out diagnostic and fault finding.
- Purging, strength testing & gas pipework installation up to (or above) 6".
- Maintain PPM Paperwork.
- Efficiently maintain and repair plant equipment.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Relevant Gas certificates (CCN1 & COCN1) and further gas commercial qualifications
- Gas Safe Registered
- Experience of working in Commercial Setting
- Carry out diagnostic and fault finding
- Carry out routine servicing and repair work
Person Profile You will be hard-working and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working. On offer; in return are competitive salaries, additional training and further fantastic benefits.
- £34,000 - £38,000 Competitive salary
- Company van
- Great paying, optional overtime
- Only on call 1 in 8 weekends!
- Clear route of progression or training
For more information call Michelle at FastTrack Management Services on 01444 414164, or click "apply now".
Reference - MF3010
Posted 112 days ago