Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Teaching is a work of heart.
Are you a qualified Teacher looking for an exciting new role?
Have you been looking for a more flexible role where you can do what you love?
Do you have experience teaching the Primary curriculum?
We are looking for a PPA Teacher to cover a range of year groups in a School in Redhill, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad are recognised as the number 1 recruitment company world wide and due to this prestige we work with a number of local Schools and Nurseries on their daytoday, longterm and permanent vacancies. This particular role is for a parttime PPA cover Teacher to work with a School in Redhill to cover a range of year groups. Full planning will be provided as well as a Teaching Assistant to support in the classroom.
This School strives for excellence and supports the students to achieve their potential through a thorough and creative curriculum. The School aims to create a great environment where children enjoy school, love to learn and aspire to succeed academically, socially and emotionally. They believe in the development of the whole child through a safe, caring and calm environment and promote equality.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Exclusive roles
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
- Free career advice
- DBS and School application support
- Appbased booking system
- Refer a friend scheme
- Online availability
- Support to edit and improve your CV
Benefits of the role:
- Free CPD
- Weekly pay
- Flexible days
- Choice of bookings
- No planning
- Competitive pay
- Keeping uptodate records of students progression and learning
- Marking work completed during the day
- Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
- Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
- 2 references from the last 5 years (1 must be a full childbased safeguarding reference)
- Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 curriculums
- A job history for the last 10 years
- Experience teaching in a UK Primary School
- An uptodate DBS on the update service
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then dont wait, apply today before its too late!