Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Class 1 Night Shunter
Location: Louth, Lincolnshire
Salary: £31,000 per annum
Hours of Work:
About the Company:
Bibby Distribution Ltd has been operating under the Bibby Line Group umbrella since 1985 servicing household names from our 70 locations across the UK.
Our vehicle fleet includes 370 artics, 230 rigids and 1500 trailers operating from several million square feet of warehousing which provide employment for around 2,000 people. A planned policy of growth and development seeks to see this figure increase continually, through organic growth and selective acquisition.
Working in busy loading area and very closely with Bibby customer to ensure all loaded trailers are safe to travel and customer is continuously supplied with empty trailers.
Class 1 Night Shunter Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all company Health & Safety policies are adhered to by you and others at all times.
- Ensure all aspects safety and customer site rules are adhered to.
- Responsible for the security of any products carried whilst in transit.
- To drive defensively and fuel efficiently at all times.
- Ensuring all delivery and collection notes and paperwork are correct.
- Provide accurate paperwork relevant to debriefing of allocated jobs.
- Ensuring all transport legislation including driver's hours and vehicle defect reporting is adhered to.
Class 1 Night Shunter Requirements:
- A current and valid LGV Licence
- At least 2 years of experience driving on UK roads
- Shunting experience
- Drivers CPC hours essential
- An understanding of the law relating to drivers hours regulations and tachograph
- The ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work
Class 1 Night Shunter Benefits:
- Full Uniform
- Tax-free Allowances
- 20 days paid holiday entitlement including bank holidays
- Free cash healthcare scheme for all employees including dependent children
- Extensive discount and savings scheme on thousands of high street stores and travel providers
- Drivers Medicals reimbursed
- Online access to your payslips, holiday bookings and other personal information
- Virtual GP surgery and private prescription service
- Online health assessment
- Physiotherapy Triage
- Overtime available
- Cash rewards for long service, dedication to values and nominate a colleague scheme
- Discount on mobile phone contracts with O2
- Payroll giving and match funding on charity fundraising for all employees
If you feel that you meet the Class 1 Night Shunter requirements, then please apply today!