Job provided by Vision for Education
Share this job on social:
About the job
Computing Teacher / Oldham / £90 -150 per day (Pre-AWR)
Jan 2019 to Easter 2019
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Computing Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a good secondary school in Oldham. This will be a supply position for the duration, commencing January until April 2019 in the first instance.
The desired teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teacher must have experience of working across Key Stages 3 and 4.
To be considered for the position of Computing Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of SecondaryTeachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Computing Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team in the Manchester Branch.