Job provided by Zoek
Share this job on social:
About the job
An exciting opportunity has become available due to expansion at a Global premier professional and technical services firm in the South East. They are a leader in all of the key markets it serves providing a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellent in delivering solutions that meet the needs of clients projects.
A Senior / Chartered Building Surveyor level role with opportunities to manage client's accounts and progress within the team and business. You will be required to work as part of their commercially orientated Building Consultancy team in Hertfordshire to provide high calibre professional and innovative advice to clients.
The type of work you will be undertaking will include:
- Technical Due Diligence - working with a variety of clients from investment companies to start-up businesses and private individuals
- Project management and contract administration for a wide variety of clients and project types
- Investment and quality monitoring inspections
- Dilapidations and condition appraisals and surveys
- 6 Facet surveys + party wall advice considered an advantage
You must be confident, good communicator both verbally and in writing to clients. An excellent team player who is enthusiastic, diplomatic, accurate as well as being commercially aware and business focussed. You will be capable of developing contacts to win new business with experience of working within a consultancy practice with a proven fee targeted achievement with working knowledge of current building contracts and excellent report writing with attention to detail.
You will ideally have Chartered status, MRICS, with a BSc (Hons) degree in Building Surveying but experience will be taken into account.