Direct Sales Executive
Warrington, Cheshire, England
£18k per year + bonus
Salary: £18k basic salary, plus additional bonus structure
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Direct Sales Executive to join their ever-growing business in Warrington!
Reporting to the Direct Sales Team Manager, you will be working for a company who helps thousands customers every year to obtain finance options for their vehicle purchase. Our client is a fast paced, regulated business - where customer service is key to getting it right first time.
Your role will be to contact new and existing customers to promote the company products and services, maximising conversion from leads introduced via the companys' brokers, direct marketing and renewal channels. Results are achieved through excellent levels of customer service together with ethical selling in line with the company values.
Our client is looking for candidates who are driven and self-motivated, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and love speaking to people on the phone!
In this role you will:
* Make outbound calls to customers introduced by the companys' brokers as well as via direct marketing
* Increase customer retention by contacting existing customers to promote renewals of their finance
* Consistently achieve sales and conversion targets alongside productivity goals, call evaluation targets and quality objectives
* Build rapport with customers maintaining a friendly, empathetic and professional telephone manner
* Build effective relationships with the companys' dealer network, to enhance customer experience and maximise conversions
* Passionately demonstrate excellent product knowledge (training will be provided!) and provide customers with all relevant information needed to make a decision
* Confidently handle customer objections through effective questioning, establishing the true customer needs and offering a tailored solution
* Gather information from customers to ensure their eligibility and suitability for the companys' products
* Complete finance applications ensuring accurate data input at all times
The ideal candidate for this role will:
* Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal to ensure accuracy and rapport building
* Be computer literate and used to learning new systems
* Have experience in a fast paced sales, or customer service environment
* Have experience of outbound calling
* Ideally have experience in a regulatory environment although this is not essential
* Be driven to succeed, providing the best outcome for customers whilst also considering individual and company goals
* Be confident in objection handling and understand the importance of effective data gathering to make an informed decision
If this sounds like the job for you - contact Cat at Adam Butler Consultancy today for more information!
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.
Posted 35 days ago