Job provided by Pure Resourcing Solutions
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
A leading business in St Ives/Huntingdon area are seeking to recruit a senior IT professional to support them in a broad role supporting the groups focus on CRM/ERP/Systems and new technologies.
As the groups most senior IT professional, and reporting directly to board level, the position comes with a remit to utilise/harness technology in all areas of an international and multi-site business.
Duties will include:
- Be responsible for and develop all aspects of the groups IT/Systems as well as managing the 3rd party suppliers
- All aspects of application management, systems development and promoting and developing the use of a newly implemented ERP system
- Management of telecommunications, mobiles and laptops
- Sourcing and supply of hardware and software
- Deal with all aspects of security and compliance - both internally and externally
- Management and development of the IT teams
- Project management for existing and new projects/initiatives.
We are looking for an experienced and confident IT professional who is looking for a new challenge.
we are keen to hear from applications with the following skills/experience:
- At least 5 years IT experience - across all areas of a busy IT functions and with experience of running and delivery projects
- A hands on approach to support and training
- Very good organisational and communications skills
The business are growing quickly and offering an excellent opportunity to grow with a business who have increasingly complex IT needs in a fast moving and exciting industry. The are offering an excellent salary with broad range of benefits. The business welcomes applications on a part time and full time basis.
To find out more please apply to this advert forwarding your CV and details or contact Scott Woodrow @ Pure Resourcing to discuss further.