Job provided by Luton Bennett
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Lift Service Engineer
£30,000 to £42,000 per annum dependent on experience + Van + Callout + Overtime at 1.5 and 2.0 x base rate.
Lift Service Engineer sought from passenger or goods lifts backgrounds. This role offers door to door payment with strong overtime earning potential and career progression opportunities.
The role will be suited to those holding level 3 qualifications in lift engineering and experience in the maintenance and or repair of passenger and goods lifts. Support towards level 4 qualifications and promotion to leadership and management roles will be made available.
You will cover a territory of a 50 mile radius from your main location and will attend a range of customer sites covering the full range of lifts. The role will involve a callout rota if working on a repair capacity usually on a one in five week basis, this comes with additional standby rates and overtime rates for call out.
The company have grown to approximately 100 staff and have an extensive national client base. Long term job security and genuine progression opportunities will develop for those who desire it.
The Role in Brief:
- A mix of Service and repair on a range of passenger and goods lifts within a defined territory.
- Varying levels of roles available from general servicing to technician level fault find and repair work.
- Travel up to a 50 mile radius from location, door to door travel and overtime paid.
- Take part in a call out rota if working in a breakdown response capacity (usually one in 5 weeks).
The Person Required:
- Have experience in the general service and or repair of passenger and goods lifts.
- Hold at least a level 3 lift engineering qualification.