Job provided by Zoek
Share this job on social:
About the job
This is a fantastic chance to work at a beautiful restaurant based in Romford, Essex. The stunning restaurant is largely popular with the local area and is the place to go for a romantic meal or special occasion. The stunning modern bar serves a really good range of Cocktails, Wines & Spirits. The cuisine is Indian. The Restaurant Manager is looking for an experienced Bartender with good cocktail knowledge to join this very successful Restaurant.
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience working in a busy bar and you must be able to demonstrate this experience on your CV.
- We are looking for enthusiastic bartenders to provide an excellent guest drinking experience.
- The ability to create and serve classic and innovative drinks.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to keep bar organised and stocked.
- Efficient and organised!You will be making and serving drinks.
- The Bartending hours are fully flexible and you'll be working late nights and weekends.
Salary and Benefits
- This will be a permanent role with a pay rate ranging from ?6.70 - ?7.50 per hour (equivalent to ?16,000pa)
- A great chance to be part of a very exciting new Restaurant
Flexible hours but will be completing between 40 - 45 hours per week.
QualificationsBartender candidates must be over 18 and eligible to live and work in the UK
SkillsWhat we need from you:
You need to have the relevant experience and have worked in a similar quality environment.
- You need to have experience working in a London based venue.
- You will have an eye for detail and be able to deliver service to a very high standard.
- You need to have an excellent level of spoken English and eligibility to work in the UK.
- The ideal Bartender candidate will have a minimum of 12 months experience as a Bartender within a similar operation
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organised, stocked and clean
- This will suit an outgoing, confident person that thrives on customer contact, enjoys selling quality drinks and wine, has an eye for detail and excellent service skills.