Job provided by PROGRESSIVE TRAVEL RECRUITMENT
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
SENIOR BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT SABRE
LONDON / HOME BASED
Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant who currently works on Sabre? Are you looking for a new challenge in within the Travel Industry? This global TMC has roles either home based or working from their central London office.
Dealing with VIP and large Corporate Accounts you will use your Sabre skills to impress these topquality accounts. You will source the best travel arrangements everything from flights to land products, as well as deal with invoicing.
- Previous experience working on Sabre essential
- Able to book, issue and reissue tickets (published, net and CAT35)
- Fares & Ticketing Level 1 & 2 or other relevant experience
- Good geographical and product knowledge
- Customer service focused, with excellent organisational and communicative abilities
- Flexible approach and able to come up with innovation travel solutions for clients
- Good IT skills particularly MS Word, Excel and Google docs
Lee van Staden is recruiting this Senior Business Travel Consultant Sabre, London or home based role
Click below to apply
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Progressive Travel Recruitment and 14fiftyseven (trading names of Progressive Personnel Ltd., est. 2005) are leading international travel recruitment and PA/household recruitment consultancies with offices in the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, South Africa and The Maldives.