Job provided by Pure Resourcing Solutions
Share this job on social:
About the job
There is a great opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant in the outskirts of Ipswich. The role will be reporting to the Management accountant.
• Assist with the delivery of management accounts
• Preparation of weekly turnover analysis
• Input into the forecasting, budgeting and longer term planning processes
• Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
• Identify and deliver developments in reporting and system use
• Assist with the year-end statutory audit process
Qualifications and experience:
• ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified or studying towards
• Experience working in management accounts
• Advanced excel skills
• Works well under pressure
• Team player
• Strong communication skills
• Forward thinking
This is a great chance for someone looking to embark on a career in management accounts. This opportunity would provide the successful individual with invaluable experience and a chance to become a valued member of a team. If you have had experience working in management accounts and are currently studying then please apply!
If you are interested please apply or contact Maddie at Pure for more information.