Senior Solicitor - Family
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Self-driven and talented Family Senior Solicitor sought for a leading law practice in Guildford.
Our client is a well-established firm with a modern approach who are offering this exciting position due to the expansion of the department. The successful candidate will handle a mixed caseload of both privately and publicly funded family matters, as well as supervising junior solicitors.
Responsibilities • Privately and publicly funded matters • Divorce • Separation • Cohabitation agreements • Domestic abuse • Children matters • Financial remedy matters • Ancillary relief
The Candidate • Applications are encouraged from senior solicitors with a minimum of five years’ PQE and solid experience in family law from a reputable firm • Excellent communications skills, both verbally and written • Ideally, you will be self-driven and eager to learn • The ability to demonstrate business acumen and personal integrity is a key skill
The Firm Our client is a regional, full-service law firm that has expanded significantly in the two decades since its inception. Now with more than a dozen offices across the UK’s western counties, it has ambitious plans to become recognised as a national presence. This Lexcel accredited firm believes in recruiting the best staff and investing in training and enjoys an excellent level of staff retention. With a strongly loyal clientele, a high level of instructions are obtained through word-of-mouth recommendation. A vacancy has now arisen for an experienced solicitor to join their Guildford office. This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious firm with a fresh, modern approach.
Benefits • Generous salary • Great career prospects
Senior Solicitor - Family
For further details of this Family Senior Solicitor vacancy, please contact Simon quoting reference SS03821681.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 156 days ago