Job provided by ICCM
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Care Assistant Required - Stamford, Lincolnshire
Do you want a rewarding career in care, knowing that you are making a difference every day?
ICCM is a national specialist provider of complex care for adults and children with profound disabilities who choose to live in their own homes. Our approach is simple; we work in partnership with clients and commissioning services to provide bespoke packages of care.
We currently require dedicated, flexible care assistants to support a male client who lives in Stamford, Lincolnshire area who has Spinal Cord Injury.
Experience is desirable but not essential as we offer full training and support to include a 3-day paid Induction Course. All we ask is that you are friendly, flexible to work all shifts and have excellent communication skills.
- Pay: £8.50 to £9.00 per hour plus enhancements
- Location: Stamford, Lincolnshire
- Hours: part time, permanent*
- Shifts: 8:30am to 8:30pm (days) and & 8:30pm to 8:30am (nights) - applicants must be flexible to work alternative shifts on an infrequent basis
For further information, please call ##### ###### or the direct Recruitment line on ##### ######.
- Free DBS**
- Paid Training
- Competitive hourly rates
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care**
- Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers**
- Employee referral bonus scheme**
So, if you are looking to enhance your care skills or you want a change of career, we are the company for you!
*Applicants will be employed directly by ICCM, hours are contracted following a successful probation period
This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010 and is subject to a satisfactory Full Enhanced Disclosure
ICCM is an equal opportunities employer