Job provided by FastTrack Management
Share this job on social:
About the job
We are currently looking for a MET Technician to join a large prestigious Accident Repair/Vehicle Refurbishment Company in their Enfield branch.
As MET Technician you will be required to:
- Mechanical and electrical repairs
- Removal of vehicle parts/panels and re-fitting/repairing damage parts/panels
- Carry out full vehicle MET Technician work
- Individual/Team MET Technician work
- Complete all MET work to a show room condition/ standard
- Keep all Company tools and equipment safe and in a clean, workable condition paying particular attention to the reduction of any fire hazards
- Keep good time management and organisation
- Keep up to date with product developments and improvements take place.
- Attend training courses as necessary
All Candidates must have:
- ATA qualified or time served as a MET Technician
- NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3
- Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment
If you feel you have all the required skills and experience for this position, then please forward an up to date CV to Yiannis Tsukalas.
If this role is not quite right do not hesitate to contact Yiannis Tsukalas at FastTrack Management Services Limited.